USC (University of South Carolina) is a public university which is located in Columbia is also one of oldest universities founded in 1801, offers variety of Online Degree programs
Admission Process at USC (University of South Carolina)
- Applicants need to fill a “application to a degree program “ form and submit it
- The application should be supported by letters of recommendation, previous credentials, transcripts and test scores
- A non-refundable fee of USD 50 should be paid online
Fee structure at USC (University of South Carolina)
- USC is one of the most expensive American universities.
- It costs USD 1300- 1420 per unit of the course. This means a student would pay anywhere between USD82000- USD 86000 for a masters degree. The figures however may be tweaked depending on the courses.
Best Online Decourses at USC (University of South Carolina)
- Masters in Social Work
- Graduate Information technology programmes
- Masters in Medical Imaging and Imaging Informatics
- Masters in Financial Engineering
- Health Systems Management
- Masters in Green Technologies
- Masters in Petroleum Engineering