Education is a must for every person in this world but considering today’s fast moving life, getting a decent job after completing education has become equally important too. Everyone gets called a “Fresher” once in their life time. Nobody is a born CEO and it takes years of experience to reach one’s goal. If you want to take a leap in the race, make friends with hard work and determination.
As far as the current economic scenario of India is concerned, it is a fast developing country. It is booming in all spheres of the economic and
social life and so is the job scene. Lately, many lucrative fresher job offers from well-established and reputed companies especially MNCs have begun to be outsourced to India. With the advent of pre-placement fresher job offers during your study, one can easily get a decent pay job much before stepping out of the college. You just need to focus on your key fields of interest and thus work day and night in order to make your dream come true. Make your mark and set your foot on the pedal of life.
Industries which provide Highest Paying Jobs for Freshers in India:
IT (Information and Technology) sector-
Currently, due to advancement in technology, India is a hub for IT sector. Indian IT professionals are in huge demand across the globe for working in big banners as Indian students are famous for highly cultivated brains. In cities with specific IT zones like Pune and Bangalore, the number of highly paying fresher jobs are increasing day-by-day.
- Job Profile- IT professionals mainly handle the sale of hardware, software and IT services to commercial clients that include pre-sales, sales and technical support
- Requirement- For an engineering course in IT, a student is required to pass 10 + 2 with PCM (subjects)
- Average Salary- Depending upon the competency and performance during the interview for fresher jobs, a student can get a salary between 2.5 to 4 lakhs/ annum.
Business process outsourcing sector has shown great growth in the last few years. BPO sector has changed the Indian job scenario. According to NASSCOM, it was accounted for a growth of 12-15 (approx.) back in 2013. Considering that the industry is growing at a rapid speed, it has a huge demand for employees with decent first salary.
- Job Profile- As it is outsourcing, the job mainly includes calling for different processes.
- Requirement- 10 + 2 or a bachelor’s degree in any stream. The applicant must have good communication skills.
- Average Salary- For a graduate, the salary would be between 2 to 3 lakhs/ annum.
Management Sector –
After BPO, the most sought after profile is that of an MBA which guarantees you one of the most top-paying careers today. An MBA degree acts like a cherry on top of the cake; it adds more importance and weight to your CV and thus, more salary too. The salary may, however, differ according to the industry. The most promising field to find yourself a job in would be the finance sector.
- Job Profile- Requires mainly managerial tasks, advising, deciding the work processes e.tc. All in all management in desired sector
- Requirement- Graduation in any stream from a recognised college/ University/ institution
- Average Salary- If you have degree from an A grade institution like IIMS, then you can expect between 7.5-8.5 lakhs/ annum as fresher otherwise it may range between 5.5 to 6.5 lakhs/ annum.
Finance and CA (Chartered Accountancy)-
Due to limited availability of chartered accountants, there is a huge demand for the same. According to many reviews and reports, passing the CA examinations in one attempt ensures a salary that is even more than that of an MBA’s.
- Job Profile- The role can includes many aspects of financial works.
- Requirement- You can pursue CA just after completing your schooling (12th) or even after graduation but it is mandatory to qualify the Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI.
- Average Salary- Rs 7.5- 8 lakhs/ annum for a fresher.
One the best paid fresher jobs are being provided by the Indian aviation industry. It offers a large number of high paying fresher jobs across different specialisations (ground and on-board/ cabin crew).
- Job Profile- It depends upon the post and the department you are interested in (Air-Hostess,cabin crew, ground staff and ground duty officers).
- Requirements- The person need to be degree/diploma holders in respective specialization and must have excellent communication skills. The candidates from professional short-term courses or diploma courses in aviation will be preferred.
- Average Salary- One can expect a handsome salary depending upon the type of job role and the airline’s budget, starting from around 40k.
Apart from these sectors mentioned above, Following creative fields too pay Freshers very well.
Fashion Designing/ Interior Designing